Project 300ZX [3] - The shopping list

Ok so I'm switching to English. I want to get as wide an audience as I can, and automated translation from English seems to be far better than the other way round.

There's this wonderful thing called Google Translate that you can use to instantly read this in Spanish --or any other language-- if you want (if using Chrome: right click anywhere and select the option to translate the page).

I will keep my "shopping list" with things to be done to the car. This is a short, straight to the point version of a more detailed one I will be keeping just to myself (notes to self, costs, etc.).

Alright so here it is. Since the list will evolve and change status, it's not a post but rather a page and you can always get to it by clicking the link at the top (on the black nav-bar) with the heading "Proyecto 300ZX".

I'll try to post about every bit of work I do from that list, complete with pictures for your viewing pleasure.  Let's get on with it. I have a couple of things in the making that I will post shortly. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 300ZX [11] - 'Tis the season for reupholstery

Project 300ZX [5] - Shift knob / e-brake handle

RaspHousy part 1